Saturday 2 January 2016

MARTIE WINTERS LOVES BIG COCKS AND DP!

I had just changed,after a really long workout.  It was touching 30 degrees outside.  "Mmm, maybe I'll lay by the pool and enjoy the sun2.  As I looked out of the bedroom window I could see two big guys lurking about near the pool, can I help you guys I shouted.  The guys looked around to see where the call was coming from, "I'm up here", As they looked up, one shouted "Hi Mam, we're here to clean the pool and tend the garden".  "Who sent you, I asked".  "Roger, he couldn't make it today so he asked us to fill in".
Roger was the maintenance guy and lots of other things as well.  I'll be right down, come to the back door.  As I came down the stairs I taught "that bastard Roger had promised me a good time, and now he's sent two pricks to clean the pool and garden". When I got to the door I was surprised to see two fine specimen of men in front of me.  "Roger has really fucked up my day fellas, so what are you guys going to do about it".  "Sorry Mam, what do you mean by that", "whats your name honey" I asked.  "John and this is Mike", "well guys, I'll get straight to the point, I was promised cock today and cock is what I am going to have".  A big smile came over the two guys faces, "well to tell you the truth, we no shit about pools or gardens, Roger told us
you were a cum bucket and he knew you would still want cock".  Well he was right about that, so what have you got to show me guys, come on in and lets get comfy.  Oh god I'm going to fuck two guys at once, I could feel my pussy getting wet at the taught, Mike grabbed my waist and started to run his hands up to my tits, my nipples were so hard now. John dropped to his knees behind me and started to nibble and lick my ass checks, "I think these bikini bottoms have to go" John said.  Slowly he started to take them down, all the while nibbling and licking my ass cheeks, at the same time Mike was stroking my pussy lips, "God your wet babe" as he slipped one, two, three and four fingers in my wide pussy.  I started to rub the crouch of his shorts and what a hard throbbing cock was waiting for me, I pulled his shorts down and they fell to the floor and there was as big a cock as I had ever seen.  With my fingers I started to stroke it slowly at first, then quicker and quicker, "Oh fuck, put that cock in that slutty mouth of yours and suck hard baby, I didn't need to be asked twice, I wrapped my lips around that massive piece of meat and started to slide it in and out, getting deeper with each stroke, until finally it started to tickle the back of my throat, meanwhile John had bent me over and started to pull my ass cheeks apart, he then started to lick my ass and pussy, slowly at first but then quicker and quicker, harder and harder until finally he slipped his tongue in my ass, Oh God I moaned, it felt so good.
A cock in my mouth and a tongue in my ass, "John slip your cock in her pussy" Mike said looking down at me sucking and gagging on his cock, "Mmmm" I said not been able to talk with this big hard dick fucking my mouth, in a flash John had his big cock in my pussy, he started to fuck me slowly at first, then faster and faster, harder and harder, I took Mikes cock out of my mouth and shouted at John  "FUCK MY CUNT YOU FUCK",  "your wish is my command you fucking slut", whispered John in my ear, his body just slapping off my ass.  Come over here to the couch said Mike and sit on my cock, Johns cock slipped out of my dripping pussy as Mike dragged me to the couch and lifted me on to his massive cock, "Ohhhhhh GOD that feels good" as I slipped down his big cock, John stood on the couch and grabbed me by my hair and forced his cock in to my mouth, he started to fuck my mouth hard, shoving it right down my throat, but I was enjoying it to much, two big cocks for one horny girl. " I want to fuck your ass now you slut, i want to bury my cock up that ass" John said.
"Put that thing in my ass now you fuck" I screamed.  He climbed down and stood behind me, pull those lovely ass cheeks apart Mike, with that John was rubbing his cock against my ass hole, and then slipping it inside me, !Oh that feels so good guys, fuck me, fuck me" I started to ride the two cocks.............?

No comments:

Post a Comment